For nearly a decade, Hope Medical Transportation has been serving the valley. With its inception in 2006, the company has successfully and continually addressed the demand for quality, comfortable and safe medical transportation services for individuals with various medical needs, including the SMI population.
Our staff consists of dependable, reliable, trustworthy, responsible individuals who are dedicated to ensuring premiere medical transportation services.
At Hope Medical Transportation we are determined to ensure the best medical transportation services to all clients as well as on time service.
Our Policies for Drivers and Vehicle Maintenance:
- All drivers must be professional at all times.
- All drivers are required to wear a company’s uniform with name tag.
- All drivers must undergo a full background check as well as finger print clearance check.
- All drivers undergo initial as well as random drug testing.
- All drivers are required to have a clean driving record.
- All drivers are CPR certified.
- All vehicles are equipped with GPS.
- All vehicles are identified by HOPE company logo/decal.
Hope Medical Transportation is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We work very close with clinic and clinical teams to ensure the needs of our clients are exceeding with premiere service.